Sunday, January 25, 2009

And So To Bed

I had intended to write a post telling you all about my exciting weekend, which included some fiber bartering and selling, the acquisition of a drum carder, an overnight guest, and knitting this afternoon. I have pictures and everything. However, Conor seems to have shared a stomach bug with me, and I don't think I have the ability to write a cohesive post at this time. So it's into the bathtub (claw footed, big enough to float in) with some bath salts to help me relax, and then into bed.

I leave you with this poem, and a picture of Gerard helping Ju
dy knit last night by holding her yarn so it wouldn't escape.

Gerard:


Poem:

Think in the morning.
Act in the noon.
Eat in the evening.
Sleep at night.

William Blake

Good advice for us all. Since it is night, I will follow Mr. Blake's advice and sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment