Monday, April 13, 2009

Life Stinks Sometimes

I'm sick again, and am not thinking very coherently, so don't think I am capable of writing much of a blog post right now.  This is so typically the way things happen in my life. Conor went to New Jersey, I have a whole week to myself, I am planning all kinds of wonderful things to do while he is away, and I get sick the day after he leaves.  Argh!!!  I am so sick that I don't even feel like eating.  Can you imagine such a thing?  So I think the cats and I will be spending a lot of quality time in bed together, and I'll be back as soon as I am feeling better.  I figure that will be when I can swallow without being in excruciating pain.

Look, water that isn't frozen.  Having come from the Adirondacks yesterday I am sad to report that there are still several frozen lakes. Since it is the middle of April we can assume that soon we will be seeing them unfrozen though, although it did snow most of the drive home yesterday. This is the view from the dock in Cranberry Lake. I'm really wanting to go up there, but it has to get a little warmer first.  Enjoy this glimpse of summer, which must be on it's way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment