Friday, September 4, 2009

Off to the Mountains!!!

I am waiting for Conor to finish packing and then we will be on our way to Camp Fi-Be-Gar. Or I thought we would be on our way. He just informed me that he needs to do laundry because I put his wet clothes in a laundry basket and didn't tell him and now they are smelly and he has no clothes. Argh!!Tim and his friends were already on the Garden State Parkway above the city at 2:15, so they'll be here earlier than I had thought they would. They may get there before we do.

Here's the boy who is on his way home. I can't wait to see him. We are going to have a good time.

It was a good day at the farmer's market. What a gorgeous day to sit outside and watch the world go by, and spin and talk with friends. I am plying some of the yarn I dyed in Harrisville with a natural colored BFL, and I am loving the way it is coming out. I need to get huge quantities of the BFL, because it is not only great to ply with, but fun to dye too. There is a real depth to the colors because of the color of the BFL.

Bye for now. I will be back on Monday. No Internet access in Cranberry Lake, which is a nice thing sometimes. Here's where I will be in the evening, with just a little fire, because there will a slight chill in the air, I'm sure.

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment