Monday, April 27, 2009

Life Is Good

I'm feeling better; my computer is fixed, except Conor has to figure out the Internet part; it was a beautiful day today, the daffodils are out in full force; Travis was 24 yesterday; Travis found out today he is graduating after all on May 17th; I have wonderful family and friends; my house is full of fiber and yarn and spinning wheels. What more could a person ask for?

That's just a short list of what is good, but it's almost midnight and I must go to bed so I can go to work tomorrow. Why don't you make your own list of what is good about your life?

Here's a picture of the birthday, soon to be college graduate, boy with Begonia. I have a friend who thought Travis was scary when she first saw him. Can you imagine anyone thinking that sweet, smiling young man was scary?

No comments:

Post a Comment