Thursday, June 4, 2009

Migraine Megrims

I had a post all planned to write tonight, about the interminable Girasole Stole that I am slogging through , but a migraine has reared it's ugly head and I can barely open my eyes, so I am apologizing for not being able to write the post. I feel I have been sadly neglecting the blog lately and really am trying to get back to writing more regularly.

Here is where I wish I was-Camp Fi-Be-Gar, sitting on the porch looking out at the lake and listening to the loons calling. (This photo was taken from the shore of the lake.) Wouldn't you love to spend some time on that porch spinning and knitting?


This is an unusual photo of Seamus and Gerard actually sleeping together. They spend a lot of time wrestling, but not a lot of time near each other in rest.


And this is a picture of one of the cat's at work whose name is Priscilla. She has her head firmly placed in the time sheet holder, and slept like that for hours. Cats are very interesting creatures.

That's it for me. Time for some Tomato Macaroni Soup and Advil and back to bed to sleep away this migraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment