Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cranberry Lake Craft Fair

I'm sorry for my long absence. I was at Cranberry Lake with no internet access vending at a Craft Fair. I met a lot of wonderful people, heard a couple of fun stories about my parents, purchased an awesome rocking chair for $20.00, and had a good time with Judy, but believe that I will never do another craft fair that is not specifically fiber related. There are many other ways those days could have been spent more productively, especially since today was a beautiful day, and it would have been wonderful to sit in the sun looking at the lake, and relax.

I promise to be back soon with a longer post, but need to make my way to bed right now. It was a long three days. I just wanted to let the blog know that you haven't been forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment