Thursday, January 8, 2009

Too Tired to Think

Not much to say. I worked today and am quite tired and thinking that rather than writing a blog post I would rather be in my comfy bed knitting a sock or a mitten, both of which I am close to finishing. So that is where I am heading right now.

Conor made dinner tonight. Leftover soup casserole. Since my soups are usually more like stews than soups because they are so thick, we just add a little grated cheese, bake for 30 minutes, and you have a very easy dinner. It was yummy and the best part was that I didn't have to make it.

I feel sad if I can't show you at least one picture, so here is a picture of one of the horse who lives at Pray Road Stables, where I work, wearing his winter coat. Doesn't he look warm and toasty?


And here is a picture of our darling Maggie, who loved playing in the snow. Isn't she cute? We miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment