Monday, January 5, 2009

January Socks

When I decided to start a blog, I made a promise to myself that I would blog every day, not thinking about days like today when I have returned from work exhausted. I spent eight hours at work today entering expenses into the computer. Between that long day and my very stuffy head, I don't have the ability to come up with much to say.

I wrote earlier of my knitting group's plan to knit a pair of socks and a scarf a month. I have started my January socks. I am knitting the Embossed Leaves Socks from Favorite Socks-25 Timeless Designs from Interweave. I am using what I think is a Fleece Artist sock yarn. I have a tendency to wind yarn into a ball thinking I am going to use it right away and will remember what yarn it is, and then life interferes and I don't use the yarn, and surprisingly, a year or two later, I can't remember what the yarn is. That is the case with the yarn I am knitting my socks from. I am up to the toe on the first sock and am finding it to be quite a fast knit and fun too.

No pictures today because my camera cord still has not appeared. I have all kinds of ideas for blog posts that will be much more interesting if I can show pictures to go along with the post.

Seamus is here demanding to be petted, and thinks my laptop is in his way, and that it is time that I stop typing. I will hope for a less stuffy head tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment