Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Dyeing Day

My house smells like vinegar and wool, so it must have been a day for dyeing.  I had a lot of fun and had  Andrea came to see me dyeing.  It was nice to have company.  No pictures yet because things are still drying and waiting to be rinsed.  I think I may dye one more day.  I need to figure out what I am going to do for the April Phat Fiber box.  The theme is green, either color or ecologically. I am debating as to which I should do, or maybe a combination since we are now doing 50 samples each month. 

I'm thinking this is good advice for me and Moonlight and Laughter.  Sometimes making a success of this business seems overwhelming, and I need to remember not to be afraid, but to get up every day and keep moving forward.  And to keep on dreaming-I much prefer dreaming to reality anyway.

"Don't be afraid of the space between 
your dreams and reality. If you can 
dream it, you can make it so." 
- Belva Davis 

No comments:

Post a Comment