Saturday, March 7, 2009

It is Warm Outside

It 12:42 a.m. and it is 48 degrees outside.  How wonderful is that?   It makes me realize that spring really is coming.  Let's hope it is just around the corner.  

Haven't done a foot picture recently.  This was taken on a very hot day last August in Middle (I think) Saranac Lake.  The kids were swimming, and I was taking pictures, including pictures of my feet.  


I'm off to Sarnac Lake tomorrow to pick up my darling daughter so she can come home for a couple of days.  It will be great to have her home.  She hasn't been home since Christmas.  My grandcat Sterling Battleship Sylvia will also be visiting.  By the end of Sterling's last visit Gerard and Seamus were beginning to tolerate her.  It will be interesting to see if they remember each other.

Sorry this is such a short post, but it was a long day at work trying to learn Quickbooks.  Must go to bed now so I can get up early and go get my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment