Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dyeing Day

I spent the day dyeing,  and mixing dyes, and am planning to do the same tomorrow.  I believe I created some interesting colors and can't wait to see how the yarn and fiber come out.  I am very tired and must take myself to bed now.  I will share some pictures as soon as I have finished product.

I did take a break and go outside for a few minutes and sweep the leaves off the back porch.  What a beautiful day it was!  I poked under some leaves from the fall and saw some green popping up.  I am ecstatic and can't wait to get out in the garden and tell Conor what he has to do.  So I not only have the pleasure of gardening, but of ordering Conor around as well.  The thought makes me smile.

Today was the third Phat Fiber Box Sale and they sold out in something like 90 seconds.  It seems there were a lot of angry people who did not get boxes and took it out on Jessie, the woman who's brainchild it is, by sending her nasty e-mails.  I often really wonder what is wrong with people.  Nothing horrible will happen to these people if they don't receive a box.  I am hoping to get some sales from the box this month.  I didn't from the first month's box, so we'll see how this month goes.  

Must go to bed now.  I know it looks like I did two posts in one day, but the earlier post was actually finished at around 12:30 last night, so I consider that to be a Saturday post, even if it was officially posted on March 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment